help!!! vodka revolution menu and advice on booze!

helenh123

hi there can anyone recommend what i should have on sunday when i go out for a meal in vodka revolution. we are havin a girlie day out and will be drinking....alot! so dont want to over syn with my food! however i really need a hearty meal that will fill me up as ive been drinking vodka recently and if i dont eat enough i get drunk so easily, i used to drink blue wkds and they never affected me so the vodka is a bit of a shock! here is the link: Love Food - Food at Revolution Vodka Bars

also on the subject of alcohol does anyone know an alternative drink to vodka that is less alcoholic but also low in syns, i just cant handle vodka but still want a low syn tipple!
thanking u!
helen xxxx

Foodwise I'd be tempted to have a pasta, probable the prawn and salmon one. I think they all seem high syn to be honest.
Drinkwise. If you normally drink WKD and you are struggling to handle the vodkas ask for them in long drinks. WKD contains about 1.4 shots of vodka in 300ml of liquid. So if your having a shot of vodka in a small glass with diet mixer, you'll be drinking more of them (I would be anyway). So try to have your single vodka in at least half a pint of diet coke/slimline tonic. Or alternate vodka/softdrink. Or switch drink to something else. Vodka is not my friend, but gin is...

Back