help!

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
this isnt about me, but a friend.

im worried about her, shes drinking an awful lot, goes out 3 nights a week and drinks in her flat every night. recently she put up a status on facebook saying shes woke up in a strangers bed not knowing how she got there or who he is.
on nights out she drinks far too much, i usually have to help get her back home at around 12pm, she cant walk or stand up by herself at that point! ive told her to stop drinking so much, she dosent need to get wasted to have a good night but shes just ignored it and thought im nagging. even responded by saying "alright mum, shut up"

im really concerend about her, shes only 24. i can see her being an alcoholic if she carries on the way she is but she wont listen when anyone tells her about it. its not just me who thinks this, a few others think it too. she wont listen to them either.

shes my best mate, i dont want her to be an alcoholic. i bought her a crate of fosters for christmas but ive given it to my brother now and got her a nice top instead.

she needs help, ive tried but nothings helped. ive even poured her a "vodka" and coke before with the vodka really really watered down. she dosent know that but i wont tell her. ive also told her shes got vodka in her vodka and coke when i havent put any in at all

shes been known to do drugs also, not sure what drugs she takes but its a deadly cocktail shes having if she is mixing drink and drugs.

im scared of the phonecall one day, saying shes accidently overdosed or died choking on her own vomit :(

Back