Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help Wanted Mix A Mousse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Dawnio, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Dawnio

Dawnio Member

Hello i was wondering if you can have the mix a mousse on your first week as i have got some and i am on my first week however i have read on this forum that you can not have it until after week two... If so why would my CDC give it too me?:thankyou:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. khazarji

khazarji Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I had the mousse since week one, I love it, it didn't slow the weight loss or made me hungry or anything, so you should be fine...

the bars though are a different story

4. Dawnio

Dawnio Member

Thanks Very Much.....:) Pleased about that as had one and it was lovely ....:wave_cry:

5. donnaandjack

donnaandjack Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    why are the bars a different story? are the bars nice by the way can anyone reccommend one, im sure i can have one now as im in my 4th week....

6. khazarji

khazarji Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    The bars are so nice, but I would strongly recommend not having them the first week

7. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Officially you're not allowed bars till week 3. My CDC let me have them from week 1 though, I needed something to chew, I lost near a stone in my first week.

I guess it's different for everyone whether or not bars affect your losses a lot and whether or not you can have them sooner than officially possible ;-)

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.