help wanted please

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
hi everyone im new to this site and in desperate need of your help. i did follow ll a year ago and lost 3 half stone but then stopped going and put 4 stone back on!!! i have tried since jan this year on various diets like ww, slimming world etc but as i know vlcd work i would like to follow one of these . i got in touch with ll and they want a months money in advance from me and i cant afford that.:eek: any suggestions of any cheaper diets or of ones i can follow on a weekly basis?? i would like to get started asap and would like to lose about 4 stone by xmas 2009 is this possible ??
jo

I'm doing exante as I'm not interested in the counselling of LL. Also there is dietmeal. To find out about diet meal there is a forum under celebrity slim. I haven't tried dietmeal.

hi everyone im new to this site and in desperate need of your help. i did follow ll a year ago and lost 3 half stone but then stopped going and put 4 stone back on!!! i have tried since jan this year on various diets like ww, slimming world etc but as i know vlcd work i would like to follow one of these . i got in touch with ll and they want a months money in advance from me and i cant afford that.:eek: any suggestions of any cheaper diets or of ones i can follow on a weekly basis?? i would like to get started asap and would like to lose about 4 stone by xmas 2009 is this possible ??
jo

Hiya,
a few months back i was on cambridge diet and had to quit because it was near on £40 a week, which to me is alot of money, however aslong as your not bothered about the counciling side of a vlcd the website avidlite sells meal replacment shakes for far less than you can get them at cambridge, i think its something like £5ish for 7. The meal replacement shakes can be used in the same way as sole source, the soups they sell are also low in carbs etc but are not classed as 'meal replacments' but i did email the lady at avidlite and she basically said they could be used that way aslong as a multivitamin is taken.

Iv just bought 7 days worth of shakes etc for about 23 squids!

Hope this helps...

and of you order them tomorrow they should be with you within the next couple of days.

as for 4 stone by xmas, id say that was do'able, if you base it on cambridge they say its about 1 stone a month (usually more)

Good Luck

xx

Hey there

A couple of other VLCD options....

Cambridge
Lipotrim
W8

There are some others I think but have a look around on the forum as all of them have there own sections and you will find loads of useful info.

Good luck

x

thanx guys will look up the avidilite website and get ordering asap. i WILL be 4stone lighter by xmas ha ha!! porgous yor photos are fab...what an inspiration x
jo

Hey there

A couple of other VLCD options....

Cambridge
Lipotrim
W8

There are some others I think but have a look around on the forum as all of them have there own sections and you will find loads of useful info.

Good luck

x
You look fab! How have you lost your w8!??
salima

I'd recommend The Rapid Fat Loss Hand Book by Lyle McDonald as a good VLCD. It isn't meal replacement, but it goes over the what kind of protein sources and how much of it you need, etc, all within the book. I'd much prefer doing it that way to doing any meal replacement type thing, but each to ones own.

I really think there must have been something wrong with what your LLC said as no one I know has been asked to pay for one month up front!!

I would really recommend that you do a VLCD that involves a weigh in with either a doctor or a qualified councilor. This is the best way to do it as your health really does need monitoring. But at the end of the day the decision is yours.

Good luck whatever you decide x

llc said a month up front to prove your commitment to the diet and yourself i was gutted as really wanted to do it again. ive since decided to start cambridge diet as you can py weekly.
i start tomorrow 14th aug here to getting back on track and saying goodbye to 4 stone , wish me luck ha ha ,
Jo

Back