Help wanted

criss

:confused:I am new to this site and finding it hard to get around yet but hey ho i will get there one day.

Does anyone have a recipe for slimmimg world Lasagna.

Also on my first visit i saw a recipe for choccy pudding made with options and cous cous but didnt write it down and now i cant find it, anyone else got it.
Thanks all in anticipation.
Criss

Hi Criss and welcome to Minimins :)

Can't help with the Lasagna, but the recipe for the choc pudd is here

http://www.minimins.com/321726-post24.html

Well done on the 29lbs loss! Great work
ok4js1.gif

Hi Criss
Welcome to SW it is a great site and we are all very friendly.
I may have the Lasagne recipe I made it from a SW maggzine have lent some to a friend so hopefully it is in the ones I have still got - when do you need it for? Only thing is it is the vegetable one any good?
Just off out back soon and I will try and find it.
Irene

Hi Irene
Thanks for the warm welcome. Any time is fine for the recipe. You are right about it being a great site and although i am struggling to get around yet i have still told loads of my SW pals about it.
Thanks
Criss

This colourful lasagne makes a tasty change to the traditional beef variety and it’s tiny in Syns too!
Serves: 4
Syns per serving:
1 Syn on Green, 8½ Syns on Original

subtitle_ingredients.gif
113g/4oz button mushrooms, quartered
2 large onions, chopped
142ml/¼pt passata
salt & ground black pepper
113g/4oz courgettes, sliced
113g/4oz aubergines, sliced
½ red pepper, deseeded & sliced
½ yellow pepper, deseeded & sliced
113g/4oz whole baby sweetcorn
2 x 400g/14oz cans chopped tomatoes
½ tsp artificial sweetener
12 dried lasagne sheets
511g/1lb 2oz very low fat natural fromage frais
28g/1oz reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated

subtitle_method.gif
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/Gas Mark 5. Dry fry the mushrooms and one of the onions in a large heavy-based saucepan. Add the passata and season to taste. Stir in the courgettes, aunergines, peppers and sweetcorn and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a second saucepan place the remaining onion, tomatoes and sweetener and season to taste. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Spoon 4-5 tablespoons of the tomato mixture into a lasagne dish. Add 3 sheets of lasagne and then a layer of the vegetables. Continue layering this way finally pouring the fromage frais on top, Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown. Serve with a huge mixed salad.

Additionally you could add quorn to it aswell. Happy eating xxxx
Ruthy

Looks fab, but why 1 syn on green though? Unless it is for the cheese....but you could have it as a HA!

Nah sweetner is free, must be the cheese. My guess would be its free if using HE-A CHEESE.

Just a guess
Ruthy xxx

Sweetner is free! I dunno

Spooky Ruthy, we posted at the same time wooooooo!!

Dont start Bumpy0 we seem to be doing it all the time :vibes:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

I made the veggie lasagne tonight and it was totally DELICIOUS :eat:

I only made half the recipe amount, as it is only to feed me, and it is still 3 dinners worth :rolleyes:.

I will definately be making this again - I might even throw in a little quorn mince too.

Back