HELP Week 2 and -1lb, How,Why?????

YoYoMel

Help please.....:confused:
I just weighed myself this morning and i've lost a bloody pound...I have my weigh in with my cdc tomorrow at 10.30 but because i started on a monday i thought i'd weigh myself to check my weekly loss and you can only imagine my reaction when i looked down to see this 1 pound loss after losing 8bls the first week :cry::cry::cry:. I have been very good, have not cheated :cry:, had 5 pints of water everyday. The only thing i've changed is replacing the cd soups with the cd porridge....:confused:

Can anybody out there please help me understand why????? I might as well give up now if this is the reward i get for being good, i'm soooo angry :mad: with my body.

Here's some reasons why...

- It might be that you've put on some water weight due to impending TOTM.
- People nearer goal lose less
- Some people have a bad week 2, others a bad week 3 but then it speeds up again.
- You're not weighing on the same scales. Could be different tomorrow.

I'm sure next week will be better.

:fingerscrossed:Thank you Coley and Yelsel for your encouraging comments. I had my weigh in this morning and have lost 2lbs, yes i felt like crap but on a positve note it's still 2lbs off and it takes me to -10lbs in 2weeks, which is not as bad. Week 3 here i come... I'm not giving up :fingerscrossed:

well done for not giving up - and 2lbs is still a great loss. and better off then on. xx

Thanks all, 3rd w.i today and another 2lbs off this week, i guess that's how much my body wants to let go of and so be it, as long it's coming off and not on lol. 11lbs to goal....:D

Last edited:
Back