help! week 4 and want to eat!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by betty boop xxx, 31 October 2008 Social URL.

1. betty boop xxx

betty boop xxx Member

Hi everybody,

I am on week 4 of SS and I really want to eat! Find it really hard when my fella sits down to eat his tea, I have to go upstairs out of the way! I'm not hungry at all but I do miss having food. Any suggestions???? Please???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Val123

Val123 Silver Member

Diet:
    AAW8
    I am the CD muffin queen - use one of your shakes - toffee & walnut or any of the chocolate ones are the best - to make a muffin. Then you have something which has a texture which is a cross between cake & bread. It's not very big, but if you take your time and eat it slowly along with a cup of black coffee you won't feel so deprived.

There is a thread giving the recipe somewhere, but:-

Put the shake powder in a ramekin or small teacup, add hot water one tablespoon at a time and mix until it resembles the texture of wallpaper past - then zap it in the microwave for 1 min 10 secs. If it is still a wee bit gooey in the middle, then zap again for 10 secs at a time until it starts to come away from the sides and feels firm to the touch on top. If you dissolve a tablet sweetener in the water it makes it sweeter if you have a sweet tooth.

Hope you enjoy it. Not everyone does - but they are my saviour.

Also - buy the Porridge - it is deeeelicious and very filling.

Good luck

Val x

Last edited: 31 October 2008
  4. Val123

Val123 Silver Member

Diet:
    AAW8
    P.S. I am on week 4 too - week 3 weigh-in was Tuesday night. Lost 18 lbs so far. But I have a formal birthday party 2nite in posh hotel. Keeping off the booze won't be a problem, but I am just hoping that there will be something carb free I can eat without kicking me out of ketosis. I managed to have lean chicken breast with some salad at anothe party last Friday and still lost 4lbs at my weigh-in - so I'm hoping to be able to do the same thing tonight.

Val

5. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    carb free nibbles are saving me from topping myself!!
    lean chicken breast, smooth cottage cheese and fish with veggie throughout the day (just bites here and there though). I check every dinner time and ketosis is still revving (I should know, im frozen!)
    LOVE IT!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.