• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help! week 4 and want to eat!

Val123

Silver Member
I am the CD muffin queen - use one of your shakes - toffee & walnut or any of the chocolate ones are the best - to make a muffin. Then you have something which has a texture which is a cross between cake & bread. It's not very big, but if you take your time and eat it slowly along with a cup of black coffee you won't feel so deprived.

There is a thread giving the recipe somewhere, but:-

Put the shake powder in a ramekin or small teacup, add hot water one tablespoon at a time and mix until it resembles the texture of wallpaper past - then zap it in the microwave for 1 min 10 secs. If it is still a wee bit gooey in the middle, then zap again for 10 secs at a time until it starts to come away from the sides and feels firm to the touch on top. If you dissolve a tablet sweetener in the water it makes it sweeter if you have a sweet tooth.

Hope you enjoy it. Not everyone does - but they are my saviour.

Also - buy the Porridge - it is deeeelicious and very filling.

Good luck

Val x

Last edited:

Val123

Silver Member
P.S. I am on week 4 too - week 3 weigh-in was Tuesday night. Lost 18 lbs so far. But I have a formal birthday party 2nite in posh hotel. Keeping off the booze won't be a problem, but I am just hoping that there will be something carb free I can eat without kicking me out of ketosis. I managed to have lean chicken breast with some salad at anothe party last Friday and still lost 4lbs at my weigh-in - so I'm hoping to be able to do the same thing tonight.

Val

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
carb free nibbles are saving me from topping myself!!
lean chicken breast, smooth cottage cheese and fish with veggie throughout the day (just bites here and there though). I check every dinner time and ketosis is still revving (I should know, im frozen!)
LOVE IT!