Help: WI time change what to eat!!!

delleh

Help!

I normally get weighed on a Tues AM but due to a hospital appointment I have to get Weighed on a Tues PM.
Can you help on what I should/shouldnt eat on the actual day? Or i'll end up starving myself lol

Eat what you'd normally eat... I'd say take the weigh in with a pinch of salt because you weigh more on an evening than a morning

Yeah which is annoying as im doing SAS logs this week, as im having hormone treatment - and im really struggling but my Consultant said I shouldnt be having an issue! :(

I think I'd go with Jooloo and just continue as normal - after all next week you'll be back to your normal weigh-in so whatever happens in terms of losses will even itself back out then won't it :p

*laughs* but tuesday is my normal lax day Ooops....I'll just have to be good. Might just have Soup!

Got to agree and say take it with a pinch of salt whatever it is ... you`ll level back out at your normal AM weigh in next week. Just eat as you normally would hunny :)

Thanks Guys! I think im just gonna eat what I'd normally eat which differs day to do due to how well im feeling. The SAS logs will show that. Still not sure im eating enough at the minute, and the silliest thing is ive been doing this since May.
Feeling bit more motivated than I was last week, i was ready to give up! x

have you got a diary Adele? I'm not much help being so new but there seem to be loads of knowledgeable people on her who can check your food diaries over and make suggestions :D

I dont keep a food diary on here, ive been on the plan 5-months, and i know its definately the treatment...however i got told by my consultant that its not, and its obviously what im eating.

Back