help with 1/3 superfree foods

Nikkiwales

I'm having trouble with the 1/3 superfree foods with each meal.

I'm having 2 sausages with SW chips tonight. What would you have with this. I thought mushrooms and sweetcorn but it doesn't seem to go together

Any suggestions

I've had to adapt my superfrees as I would normally have eggs with sausage and chips. I'd have tinned tomatoes, I love them and can have them with everything.
Mushrooms would go great with sausage and chips too (not sweetcorn for me though, food of the devil imo!!)

I would have mushrooms and sweetcorn together, in fact we often do along with grilled or roasted tomatoes. :D

I love roasted red pepper to, thats my new favourite.

hmm i dunno maybe you could have some fruit salad straight after if you vcant find anything to go with it?? I dunno if thats allowed?

Mushrooms and onions would be fab! Can you afford a couple of extra light laughing cow triangles? Its lush to melt them with garlic with mushrooms, tomatoes and why not sweetcorn too? I would have that with SW chips and sausages!

We got told last night if we couldnt put a 3rd superfree with our meal then to have a good portion of fruit after x

Unfortunately sweetcorn isn't superfree. You can have it syn free but you can't count it as part of your third superfree. I'd normally have peas but they aren't superfree either. Mushrooms and onions sound great and that's what I'd have now.

Ooh it all sounds good. Didn't realise the tin toms are superfree, thats good to know. Think i will go for the onions and mushrooms without the gravy though. As i had it yesterday and want to save for crackers and cheese later. I also like the idea of melting the cheese. I can have 6 extra light triangles so could use a couple and save the rest to go with my crackers later

Thanks for your fab ideas

Back