Help with 1200?

Rosebud

Hi all, I was on ss+ but was finding it difficult so decided to move up to 1200. My cdc is on holiday so I dont have the booklet and have no idea what I should be eating. I also wanted to no how much people are losing on 1200cal and if you can go to the gym.

Plz help!!!

i don't have that booklet yet - the only info i have is from the general one - 2 CD meals and increased calories for breakfast and lunch and a high protein low GI dinner that incorporates some healthy carbs like pasta and potatoes. Have you thought of doing the 810 plan - I have to do it this week as its add a meal week for me and its working ok for me - 3 shakes and a small meal. That said I was loving sole source and can't wait to get back to it next week. I know people are having really good losses on 810 - rumblytums for one

I only have the info for the 1000 plan. You can exercise on the 1000 plan ( I am on 810 and have been cleared to exercise although at a lower intensity than I normally would)

With the 1000 plan you can eat:

Breakfast: (approx 348 cals)

1 cambridge pack
1/2 pint of skimmed milk (you can split this through the day I think)
1 150 cal breakfast option from this list: 2 shredded what, 60g of no added sugar museli, 1 egg poached on 1 slice of granary toast (no spread) or 2tbs spoons of porridge oats made up with half milk and half water
(instead of the 150 cal breakfast options you can choose 150cals of fruit from the list - see dinner- and have this throughout the day)

Lunch: (approx 168 cals)
1 cambridge pack
1 small bowl of green salad

Dinner: (approx 450cals)

Main course and fruit (450cal)

Protein made up from: 175g or turkey or chicken breast, 190g tuna steak, 260g tinned tuna (in brine drained), 2 eggs, 80g lentils, 275g white fish or 275g or quorn (mince or pieces)

Carbs made up from: 40g (dried weight) of brown rice or wholemeal pasta, 150g sweet potato, 100g baked potato (with skin) or 200g new potato

A portion of green vegetables.

Fruit choices (you can add 50 cals): 100g raspberries. half medium grapefruit, 1 medium apple, 90g grapes, 1/2 large banana, 4 dried apricots, 1 orange 100g strawberries, 1 large peach, 1 large william pear, 1 slice of mango, 2 kiwi fruit or 3 plums.

You can also opt to have this fruit as a snack elsewhere in the day if you choose.

Altogether this adds up to approx 966 cals so that shou;d keep you on track.

This diet will not put you into ketosis and contains enough protein and carbs to exercise on. Although I wouldn't go too crazy.

I don't know if this helps, but I thought I would try!

Good Luck.

Back