Help with 790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lighterme, 24 October 2007 Social URL.

1. lighterme

lighterme Full Member

After falling of the wagon with SS for weeks I am now doing the 790. Done really well today. Had my meal & 2 shakes. Still got noe to go so going to have a mousse as pudding & have had 4 litres of water.
    The only thing is I am a little confused. I've been reading the sticky on the 790. Loads of you have been having mushrooms but they aren't listed in my book. I had them on AAM. I've noticed that the yellow book doesn't list them for the AAM but my other one did.
    I'm really hoping I can have them as I'm a bit limited being a very fussy veggie.
    I had a massive plate of Quorn. It seemed to be too much but I did weigh it. Hope its not a mis-print in my book :sigh:.
    Please can someone clear this up for me
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

i've heard that mushrooms are fine. Supposedly every time the booklet is reprinted they forget to include them!
  4. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

having said that i'm not a cdc so hopefully one will be along in a min incase i'm wrong!
  5. lighterme

lighterme Full Member

Thank you for replying. I hope CDC will answer. I'm sure that mushrooms are ok. I'm sure that all of them aren't wrong.(does that make sence). If I can't have them I've bugger up on today !! Oh well, not the first time
  6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Yes mushrooms ARE allowed!!

They just keep forgetting to add them to the list when they go to reprint! They should have been on the list all along!

Mushrooms have next to no carbs at all.

I eat them nearly every day on 790!

7. lighterme

lighterme Full Member

That is brill news. Thank you so much. I can relax now. Do you happen to know if I can replace the milk with low fat plain yoghurt? I don't drink milk.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.