• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help with buffet nibbles...

Hi everyone. I'm doing WW at the moment but my MIL is doing SW (EE). I've offered to help make some nibbles for a family party and thought it would be good if I made a few things PP and Syn safe for the both of us. I can figure out the WW side but need a little help with the SW side.

So far I've got...
- Quorn cocktail sausages (heard they're a bit of an acquired taste so I'll test them out first)
- Cheese and fresh pineapple/pickled onions on sticks (maybe measure out cheese to hex sizes? Also are pickled onions free?)
- Seafood sticks (Syns?)
- Veg with low syn/ Syn free dips (any ideas for dips?)
- Maybe some other quorn products

Could anyone help with any of the above or give me some other ideas? There'll be plenty of people there who won't be dieting so I ideally want to make it suitable for everyone.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

*honey

Silver Member
The Quorn mini sausages are 1/2 syn for 2. and the mini scotch eggs are 2.5 each

depending on what plan - Lean meats, home made mini burgers with a syn free tomato relish, smoked salmon, SW chips, potato wedges, curried eggs, salad, cruidites and dips, sw syn free onion bhajis

Cos lettuce leaves make ideal little 'cups' for filling with things like prawns, or even some stir-fried meat with something like garlic, chilli, soy sauce and ginger.

They're easy to pick up and eat too, so no mess!

I love golden savory rice cold mixed with a couple of chopped up boiled eggs and a tbs or 2 of vlf mayo- depending on how many syns I want to use.