1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Help with CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by carolyn01, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. carolyn01

carolyn01 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, Im on week 7 or 8 on CD and have been doing AAM since week 3. I feel like ive had enough as im losing 1-2 lb a week and its so slow. Also im starting to crave more food and having a plain salad at lunch as well as AAM in evening with my 3 shakes and 1 bar on top. I think my body has had enough, ive only lost 21lb and wondered has anyone any suggestions about moving to R Conley or possibly Atkins. Just need FOOD!!!

Thank you for any help. :sigh: