Help with Days - red, green or EE

jillian_smith

Hi

I am fairly new to Slimming world and up until now I have been doing extra easy every day and seems to be working. However sometime i do struggle with the 1/3 superfree at everymeal. How do others find this?

Also what do other people do - same each day or mix it up? Would this give a better weight loss?

thanks

xx

I do either EE or green, I have tried a few red days but find it easier to go veggie than the other way. I haven't noticed any change in weight loss with any of the plans. But I'm a lb a week type of gal, so long as its coming off I'm not fussed!!

There are some threads that swear by red days and my fishy week for big losses. But I think its personal to you.

Thanks Brownsie - i think i will stick to extra easy for the moment as I am finding it easy!

You are right as long as its coming off that is the main thing!

xx

As I have posted many times before every drip fills a bucket! Every lb is a lb nearer to target. I never lost weight quickly and was never a 3lb plus loss sort of person, but I got there with perseverence and as you say the main thing is that it is coming off! :)

I am back on plan tomorrow for the first time in ages and have done a shop to allow for doing the ee plan. Never don it before so fingers crossed x:p

Back