Help with goals

lwoolley

Hi

I started SW three weeks ago.

I dont know what my target weight is or what goals i should have, i know i sound really dim but i just want to be a comfortable size 10, i dont know what weight i would be for that.

Can anyone help?

I would just keep loosing the weight until you have reached the size you want to be hun. You dont need to set yourself a target weight straight away anyway. Everyone is different with their weight goals so it would be difficult for anyone to really give you an estimate.
Well done on joining and keep at it!

Thank you.

One other thing i dont understand the body magic book etc when i joined the consultant just skipped over it and i do lots of exercise, but it is not ever mentioned. Do you get rewards for passing bronze etc

lwoolley said:
Thank you.

One other thing i dont understand the body magic book etc when i joined the consultant just skipped over it and i do lots of exercise, but it is not ever mentioned. Do you get rewards for passing bronze etc

Yes you do Hun. You should mention the exercise that you do when you next see your consultant and she will/should give you a sticker and certificate at that level of body magic once you have been doing it for a while. Some consultants are a bit "forgetful" when it comes to body magic, so if you are owed a sticker or two, you make sure that it's mentioned to your consultant.

thank you.

I have another question, when i went to meeting yesterday someone waqs booking a hol. Do you have to tell them when you wont be there and if you dont turn up do you still have to pay. Sorry bout all the questioned but this wasnt mentioned when i joined.

Also drinking water? is it 2litres and does it have to be water or can i drink diet coke lol

i didnt wanna start a new.thread but i got another question. my C said that we should use 10 syns a day but she also said that we have 70 a week and that they can be saved up for the week. so.say i had a bbq saturday i couls store my syns for that. Reading info on here tho and most people.say you shouldnt store them and should use them daily.

what is the general rule on this is my C right can i store them up

thanks i have set my target for 9stone and when i get to it i will decide if that is what i want lol. congrats on losing a stone i got my half a stone sticket this week i was really pleased

im gonna start doing the water challenge tomorrow im really hoping this will increase my weight lose. i have bought volvic with hint of strawberry that should be ok i think.

About storing syns, as a general rule we are supposed to have up to 15 syns per day. Say you had a special occasion next Saturday,you could save so many syns per day to use on Saturday. This isn't something I would recommend doing weekly. But if you blow 70 syns in one night and have a weigh in soon after,I'm not sure what kind of loss you would achieve. It's far better to get into a new routine of eating / drinking when out ,so your still on plan. At a BBQ you could have any free fish/chicken no skin/meat no oil. Salad,fruit etc all free. Limit one or two vodka diet coke/lemonade or Bianco diet lemonade both are 2.5 syns I think per measure. Or stick to diet drinks.
Saving syns up and still having that blow out naughty night regulally doesn't really encourage Ypu to change your habits that brought you to sw in the first place. It's hard but worth it. I took a chicken salad to a christening last week instead of eating buffet. I ate a piece of carrot cake, drank diet coke. And used less syns till weigh in and lost 2 LB. X

THanks thats what i read on here dont understand why my C said they could be saved.

I dont have to use ALL my syns every day do i?

last week i used 43 all week thats ok isnt it. I struggle to use all the syns

The official line from SW is that they don't recommend saving your syns but consultants differ in their advice and many people do it successfully. Depends what works for you!

No you don't have to use all 15 syns a day but 43 over a week is probably too low. What did you eat before SW that you enjoyed? You don't have to use your syns on chocolate and stuff. They are there to make sure you don't feel deprived.

thanks i have set my target for 9stone and when i get to it i will decide if that is what i want lol. congrats on losing a stone i got my half a stone sticket this week i was really pleased

im gonna start doing the water challenge tomorrow im really hoping this will increase my weight lose. i have bought volvic with hint of strawberry that should be ok i think.

Some of the Volvics have syns - only the sugar free one is free:

Original Touch of Fruit Mineral Water, all varieties, 250ml
Original Touch of Fruit Mineral Water, all varieties, 500ml bottle 5
Mineral Water, Touch of Fruit, Sugar Free, all varieties, per 100ml Free

No you don't have to use all 15 syns a day but 43 over a week is probably too low.

They recommend between 5-15 depending on where you are at your weight loss and how much you have to lose to begin with. 43 averages about 6 a day so isn't terrible and lwoolley doesn't have much to lose so it'snot too bad if she really doesnt want any more food although I agree its best to be eating your syns, if only to give yourself room to cut further if you stop losing.

so glad i checked on here this morning before drinking the water the ones i got are not sugar free and they are a 1.5litre bottles.

THanks both i think the syns i have are not to bad plus on days when i feel r rubbish i can have a chocolate bar without feeling guilty.

Hubby is doing SW from the house and is trying not to use any syns so will have.to show him all the info on here bout it.

is it essential to have your healthy extras.

Also i been naughty for the last three days WI ismt till Wednesday do you think i could still lose

Back