1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with green days :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jenniehen, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. jenniehen

jenniehen New Member

Hi sorry i'm new to all this to, but I have found this site really helpfull. But I am a bit confused and I'm sure its stuff you've all answered loads of times. But I think I will be doing mainly green days too... is it true that Pasta n Sauces and Super noodles are both free on a green day. I keep on being told differnet things and its confusing enough as it is lol :confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

Welcome to SW and MM. MOST pasta n sauces are free, if they are made up with just water - no milk or butter. You can use milk from your A choice allowance if you want to. Alternatively you can syn the milk and butter. Only the fat free super noodles are free on green.

Hope that helps :)

Natt x
  4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

i would also check the different type of veg for green, took me a long time to work out they may be free on green and not on red and vice versa
  5. jenniehen

jenniehen New Member

thanks thats great, yes i was using the milk from my healthy extras but thats good to know thank you x x x
  6. jenniehen

jenniehen New Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.