Help with HEX A and B

nessa123

Gold Member
Hi there I'm starting SW on Thursday and trying to plan ahead before I go to meeting. Does anyone have a list of the current healthy extras please for red day green day and EE. Thankyou

Oh no lol I was going to order my food shopping for Thursday night after class!! Ok thankyou anyway will have to go shopping on Friday once I have all the info xxxx

Right I need help today I've had 1 Chocolate and Orange Hifi Bar
1 Hifi Light bar
1 Ryvita with 1 Laughing Cow

I'm so confused have I taken up all my HExtras? x

Right I need help today I've had 1 Chocolate and Orange Hifi Bar
1 Hifi Light bar
1 Ryvita with 1 Laughing Cow

I'm so confused have I taken up all my HExtras? x

What day are you on? If its extra easy you only get one of each heA and heB. If its a green/original then you get 2 of each.
A Hifi bar is a heB, 2 Hifi light bars are a heB, so you've already had 1.5 heB there. Was the laughing cow a light? Or an extra light? Or a normal one? That could have come from your heA allowance, and the ryvita will need to be synned. Do you have an upto date Food Optimising Book, as it lists a lot of HeA and heB options in there :)
Hope that helps a bit x

What day are you on? If its extra easy you only get one of each heA and heB. If its a green/original then you get 2 of each.
A Hifi bar is a heB, 2 Hifi light bars are a heB, so you've already had 1.5 heB there. Was the laughing cow a light? Or an extra light? Or a normal one? That could have come from your heA allowance, and the ryvita will need to be synned. Do you have an upto date Food Optimising Book, as it lists a lot of HeA and heB options in there :)
Hope that helps a bit x

Can you explain the EE day to me cos I really don't get it x

Can you explain the EE day to me cos I really don't get it x

Ee is any free foods from red/green plan as long as you have 1/3 superfree and eat that first to fill up if you can. So you can mix protein (meat) and carbs (potato, pasta, rice) WITH veg/salad. Only 1 hexa&b on ee. Is simple once you get your head around it :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Back