help with introducing food please :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 18 May 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am going on a weeks holiday half board in 15 days time :):)

i just started introducing chicken yesterday ss+ how long shall i do this for?

do i do this up untill i go away then eat normally that week and get back on to ss when i get back?

how would you all do it? :D

thankyou for any help :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Talk to your cc but i would say reading your post follow ss+ and stick with that if your losing well on it and you wont know for sure until you have been on it for a fortnight. Some of the losses reported on SS+ have been better for some than on SS. Just stick with it for a while but do check with your CC.
    You should have a book from your cc with all the info in if not ask her for one because you can eat more than just chicken.

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My cc emailed me back lastnight and said what you all said about doing ss+.. she also said i should do it up until i go away then get back onto it when i get back :)

i just love alot of opinions lol...

i will stick with ss+ then till i go away, well 2 days be fore i go away cus i must start introducing more food the weekend i go a way cus i dont want to have bad belly when i am over there :)

5. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Do get that yellow book and follow that because you shouldnt really have mayo.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.