• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help With Menu - URGENT!!!!!!

I would probably go for jacket potato and beans for a green day or Gammon and jacket potato but would have to ask how they cook the gammon! x

Does your friend know that you are doing SW?

If they do; Jacket & beans - take your own cheese. (I know it's a bit sad, but that way you can stay within plan)

If they don't -

Actually I've just looked again - Haggis, neeps and tatties.

As far as I know - there isn't fat in haggis is there? If they fry it to serve, it might be high. If it's boiled, wouldn't it be ok?

Sorry if that isn't much help!!!!!

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
Does your friend know that you are doing SW?

If they do; Jacket & beans - take your own cheese. (I know it's a bit sad, but that way you can stay within plan)

If they don't -

Actually I've just looked again - Haggis, neeps and tatties.

As far as I know - there isn't fat in haggis is there? If they fry it to serve, it might be high. If it's boiled, wouldn't it be ok?

Sorry if that isn't much help!!!!!
no dont think she knows i'm back doing it.

I've not got any cheese with me, so can't do that.

i dont eat neeps, and normally tatties come mixed with the neeps lol, not doing well am i :(. xx

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
I ended up having baked potato with haggis and gravy with side salad and a couple of teaspoons of coleslaw, the haggis definitely wasn't fried, how many syns do you think i should use for this, i suppose i'll need to go on an EE day now? xx

Meat Products, Haggis, 28g boiled red+ ee 3 green 4½