Help With Menu - URGENT!!!!!!

HELP with pub menu

Hey all

I know i've posted this on the eating out forum part, but haven't had any reply, and its now only 20 mins until i go out for lunch.

Can anybody help me with what i'm best to eat, as meeting my friend.

Menu | Cumberland Bar

Jacket Potatoe with cheese and coleslaw i would have.

I would probably go for jacket potato and beans for a green day or Gammon and jacket potato but would have to ask how they cook the gammon! x

Does your friend know that you are doing SW?

If they do; Jacket & beans - take your own cheese. (I know it's a bit sad, but that way you can stay within plan)

If they don't -

Actually I've just looked again - Haggis, neeps and tatties.

As far as I know - there isn't fat in haggis is there? If they fry it to serve, it might be high. If it's boiled, wouldn't it be ok?

Sorry if that isn't much help!!!!!

sorry I didn't notice the link, gammon doesn't seem to be on there. What about chilli and rice?

Does your friend know that you are doing SW?

If they do; Jacket & beans - take your own cheese. (I know it's a bit sad, but that way you can stay within plan)

If they don't -

Actually I've just looked again - Haggis, neeps and tatties.

As far as I know - there isn't fat in haggis is there? If they fry it to serve, it might be high. If it's boiled, wouldn't it be ok?

Sorry if that isn't much help!!!!!

no dont think she knows i'm back doing it.

I've not got any cheese with me, so can't do that.

i dont eat neeps, and normally tatties come mixed with the neeps lol, not doing well am i :(. xx

I hate kidney beans! Not even sure if they are free or not. I'd have to pick them out

I ended up having baked potato with haggis and gravy with side salad and a couple of teaspoons of coleslaw, the haggis definitely wasn't fried, how many syns do you think i should use for this, i suppose i'll need to go on an EE day now? xx

I hope it was just a plain baked JP

Can everyone go over to the weatherspoons thread in the eating out forum........ & make sure you're sitting down :-(

xxxxxxx

Meat Products, Haggis, 28g boiled red+ ee 3 green 4½

yeah it was just a plain baked tottie :),

Thanks Jayne.

what will i do about syns for the gravy and the coleslaw, the gravy was really watery. xx

going back here again for lunch today, to meet one of my other pals, dont know what to have this time, having an EE or red day today!!!. xx

Too late now I know, but personally I don't think I'd be going back to somewhere I struggled to find something SW friendly to eat first time around.

Back