Help with Minimins Please

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi All,

I’ve been registered on minimins since Nov 2008 – I’ve sent quite a few posts but still haven’t got many privileges. I’m not sure how to upload a photo or get a fancy signature. Also I can’t look at pictures when people have added before and after threads etc.

Is there anyway I can check how many post I’ve sent or is there any way I can improve my profile on minimins?

Thanks

Hi Sarah. Your first aim is to get 50 posts :)

At the moment you have 38 (look on the left hand side just above your 'fine' mood icon :)

You can increase your posts by going on to the word association thread if you need to increase fast :)

Thanks both !!!!!

Hi All,

I’ve been registered on minimins since Nov 2008 – I’ve sent quite a few posts but still haven’t got many privileges. I’m not sure how to upload a photo or get a fancy signature. Also I can’t look at pictures when people have added before and after threads etc.

Is there anyway I can check how many post I’ve sent or is there any way I can improve my profile on minimins?

Thanks

Hey Foofan, just pop over to ChitChat forum, I join in all the games, thats whats bumped my post up, plus I am a chatty git as you know from work :8855:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

i was also wondering why i couldn't view anything! I'll get posting too! lol

Thanks for info guys x

Thanks again - I'm nearly at 50 post now - cant wait lol

Back