Help with my profile please

Mala

Hi, I once remember reading someone's post (perhaps in the "sticky" section?) about how to update your profile, how many posts you need to make before you can do various stuff, but now I can't find that post anywhere! Can anyone send me the link? There are certain things I dont seem to do, like view some profiles or upload my own photo. Also, I tried to enter more mini goals in my signature but it wouldn't allow me over 500 characters, even though I've seen others with loads more. Am I doing something wrong....?

BTW, I lost 4 lbs tonight, my 2nd weigh-in and my first stone off - whohooooo!!! :D

You need to have posted over 50 times to do a lot of those things

Sorry i new here so dont know of post you talk off, But i wanted to say welldone on your weight loss, but you are chuffed.

Thanks - I'd better do some more posts then :) I've been feeling like a newbie and not wanted to "butt in" as most of you on here seem to know each other.. But everyone are soooo friendly - this is a great site for both support and information!

MrsEssex, you've already asked me where I live before, lol. Same place as your sister (or was it sister-in-law?) :)

Ohhh sorry!! mala..well if you dont post alot i wouldnt remember would i haha sorry ...i dont remember much being honest. Well dont remember where ya from (oops*)

Well done on the weigh in though :)

Ha, ha, no worries - I've got a memory like a sieve myself. If you hadn't had Essex in your name, I wouldn't have remembered either :)

Finally! lol

Post in the word game thread hun, that will get you posts up, and well done on the weight loss x

Back