Help with Planning Days, please!

Champ

I'm doing SW on my own at home (as much as possible) and this site is wonderful for help, ideas and inspiration. But trying to figure out in the morning if I'm doing a Red or Green day is hard :cry:although as I'm not a great fan of pasta I'd generally I'd go Red.

Tonight I'm having a Beef Stir Fry with loads of vegetables and noodles. (had a great chicken one last week). Had porridge for breakfast.

What should I be attempting to have for lunch????? In the middle of the afternoon I'll have a Mullerlight.

Tomorrow, Friday, is always fillet steak and a baked potato.
Saturday, home made curry - no fat or extras.

Many help for your ideas........:thankyou:

You don't just have to have pasta on Green - rice, pulses and grains are also free if you like them and the meal ideas with these are endless.

Lunches can be anything you fancy - on Red you could have salad with tuna or chicken, or use a HEb on wholemeal bread and have a sandwich. Jacket potatoes make a good lunch too. If you make extra for your dinners, save a portion for the next day.

I meal plan a week in advance for dinner and then the night before decide on breakfast and lunch.
I plan it according to what I am doing that day, for example if I am working it has to be something cold as I have no way of cooking anything (except a mug shot) so I tend to have things like a couscous salad, sandwich,ryvitas topped with laughing cow etc but if I am at home I have things like a jacket potato with beans, a grill up or pasta and sauce.

I decide what I want to use my HEXs on before deciding on breakfast and lunch and go from there.

It can be hard to decide what to have sometimes and I do tend to lack inspiration every now and again lol

The best thing is to have a look through some food diaries and/or cookbooks and get some ideas :D

Planning really is the best way with SW though as then you dont just grab things on the go and most the time it can be hard to find no/low syn food thats easy to eat on the go.

Back