HELP WITH POWER (VIBRO ) PLATE

nicolas

Silver Member
:rolleyes:HI NEED A BIT OF HELP I GOT VIBRO PLATE DELIVERED (RENTING IT):confused:

girl on phone told me delivery guy would show me how to use it but he wasnt very helpful :(

i got manual which shows pictures of excersises, :character00115:

manual sayes 2 use it no more than 10 min once a day
but then inside it says to use it 4 times a day for losing weight :eek:

so any of ye out there that got it explained to them at gym or have been using one can you tell me
how often to use it?
And for how long?
And what excersise is best for upper body and tummy?:confused::sigh:

Sorry Nicolas cant help you, just glad it arrived!!!!! A day late, but at least it arrived.
Let us know how you get on with it!

Nicolas,

I was told to go for 10mins once a day but one of the girls at the salon says that after a week you can increase it to 2 sessions a day gradually.... ie 2 every other day and then 2 a day....

TBH, if you want to do this you will need to consider how you will maintain that level of exercise after your rental period expires.

After a week I am no more 'toned' than I was.... will keep at it and see what happens..

well i'm hoping to buy it if i feel it benifical Threasa, u get a % of rental off price then, i hope it works !

Cool, Nicolas.

I looked at the website you mentioned but too much money on top of LT... Going to do my course at the salon and then go to the gym.. I get that free with Uni... Dont know if they have power plates I didnt even check tbh!

Hope your are having fun and build up the sessions gradually, like any exercise!

thats great awin thanks a mill :)

so used it yest did prog 1 (begginer) basicly did just stand on it and shook! hope it works dont want turning all my fat to muscle :( but not hard to use and took inch measurements and hav wi tommor so hopelfully :)

thats great awin thanks a mill :)

so used it yest did prog 1 (begginer) basicly did just stand on it and shook! hope it works dont want turning all my fat to muscle :( but not hard to use and took inch measurements and hav wi tommor so hopelfully :)

Good stuff let us all know how it works out

Hiya

I keep meaning to use mine (very naughty of me)
Anyway, when I get my arse in gear I'll be doing

1 minute standing
1 minute standing on tip toes (try to use your core to balance don't lean on handle)
1 minute normal squat
1 minute plie squat
1/2 minute lunge each leg
1/2 minute side lunge (straight leg on plate)
1 minute plank
1/2 minute side plank each side
1/2 minute tricep dip
1/2 minute push up (dip and hold pose)
1 minute table top (back on plate legs up in table top using core to hold position)

Hope this helps

xxx

sounds cool excuse my ignorance but whats a plank? and how many times a day do u do it? did u use it before?

Plank is on your toes and either hands or elbows. Body in straight line (plank) and you basically hold the position usings your core muscles to keep you in position. It's a killer on the floor, never mind on the plate!! ;)
http://uk.powerplate.com/pdfs/technology/how_does_it_work/PP_Poster.pdf

I'm ashamed to say that I've not used mine enough to know if it works for me but my dad lost his "budha belly" by using it every other day for about a month and swears by it

Vibration Exercise Video Vibrating Fitness Training

Good luck

xxxx

this seems like good idea!...do u get tired as well, like wen u running on a treadmill?

hi no not tired dont even sweat! thats why i'm wondering if i'm doin it right :) but looked at lots of videos now and figure i am, took measurements so will check them in a week and c ;)

Hiya Toots! Do you mind if I ask which one you've got??? I've been looking at them for weeks and really don't know which one to go for. I think you're the first person who's said they've seen good results on a home one so i was just curious.
Thanks x

Hi Nicolas

how you getting on with the plate? Do you recommend it? Have you seen a difference and is it easy to use? Sorry, 1001 questions!

Back