Help with Restaurant Menu please!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by bmthsue, 18 September 2010 Social URL.

1. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going to Prezzo (italian food) for lunch tomorrow and am worried about how to point my meal. I can live without a starter or dessert, so they won't be a problem, but I've taken a look at the menu online and I don't really know where to start. I'm guessing that a tomato based pasta dish would probably be best, but can anyone help with an approximate amount of points. I'm only on day five, so I really don't want to ruin all my hard work so far this week.
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Do you have an Eating Out Guide??? If not it might be an idea to google points values in Italian restaurants (or similar) and see if you can find something comparible. Thats what I do when the place Im eating isnt listed :)

If you dont have an EO book and eat out regularly, theyre worth investing in :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.