Help with switch from cd to sw

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by carolyn01, 14 June 2009 Social URL.

1. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Hi, im thinking of switching from cd to sw as i have stuck the last 3 weeks and feel lightheaded and need to introduce food. I have been having a meal on cd but still feel i need more. Has anyone done switch and how have you got on?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i came off it to come onto this as my mother in law ost 8lb one week on sw and thought to myself why am i not eatting to lose when sw offer a simualar weight lose over the month. i came off it and ate for a week then following week i hit slimming world i would advise you come off it for a week let your water retention go up and stabalise as you might be a bit gutted if you come off it go straight onto sw and gain forst week as you gone from eatting nowt to something, hope this helps just if you come off it for a week make sure you know when ya group is stick at it and go!! xxx

4. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.