1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with the fat

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Sharon1970, 17 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Sharon1970

Sharon1970 Well-Known Member

Ok I am still a little confused guys. I know we need to stick to 5g per 100g or less of fat. However what is the total fat we are allowed for the day? Also if we have a total allowance for the day and a meal is more than 5g per 100g but the other two meals are fat free can we do that or does it have to be balanced out?

Thank u

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

hey sharron! Welcome to xenical!

Its no more than 15g of fat per meal also hun! So 3 meals a day is 45gs of fat! If u go over the 5g per 100gs you are likely to get side effects!

is this the answers u were looking for?

love katie

xxxxxxxx

4. Sharon1970

Sharon1970 Well-Known Member

Kind of I think Katie lol I was told today by a friend who does it she has about 12g of fat per meal and that leaves 9g for snacks. So that more or less matches what u says