Help with weekenddd

stephybaby

Right my boufriend is the whole your perfect dont need 2 lose weight etc... Which Tbf I'm same weight as when I met him so

Anyways ... He eats junk .. I stay at his house an can get through without eating the same but it's akward so sat we go asda for something for tea..

But Sunday were going for a carvery ? Or Sunday dinner... What's peoples opinions on this? Thought to myself once a week that could be my treat? I don't et yorkshre puddings .. I have veg meat an boiled potatoes at carverys

X

most carvarys do turkey which is a good low fat option, plenty of veg and if you want to treat yourself to a yorkie then go for it, it is a treat after all not like you are doing it every day.... i find the gravy the killer at these places eek but don't have to swamp dinner

most of all enjoy x

carvery sounds good - i think you'll be able to fill your plate with good things and boyfriend wont think you are starving yourself .

better than going out to dinner where you have to leave lots on your plate cos you're not allowed to eat it.

Enjoy ;)

Back