1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help! Woman of the Year - Scottish Heat

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by wanna b a yummy mummy, 19 September 2009 Social URL.

1. wanna b a yummy mummy

wanna b a yummy mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Just wondering if anyone is going to this? My consultant texted me on Monday to say I'd gotten thru and that I'd get a letter. The heat is tomorrow and I haven't received a letter and my consultant's manager was supposed to phone me to organise us travelling together and I haven't heard from her either!

I was so excited about this and now feel totally deflated - grrr!!!

Anyone no anything at all about this? :sigh:

Christine xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wacky Jacky

Wacky Jacky Size 10 in time for 2010!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi - Congratulations! I've posted on this one already this morning _ take a look (I'm not sure how to "link it - sorry) as I am going to the District Final for Scotland North at North Queensferry, is it this one or Edinburgh or Glasgow you're going to?

Best o'luck'n'stuff!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.