1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

help??????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaynie1985, 27 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Well-Known Member

I'm at my familys house and they just had lunch I was hungry so had 3!!!!! Tins of tuna in brine/water!!!!!!! Hey at least it wasn't pizza like before??????? Mt question is will I be in ketosis?????? The tuna has no carbs in it but a little fat!!!!!!! Please help????????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Angela83

Angela83 Well-Known Member

Dont worry about it. You dont need to be in ketosis to loose weight but it does help with the cravings as you dont tend to feel hungry-just try not to let it turn into an excuse to eat more!, put it behind you,deal with it and move on! HTH

4. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Well-Known Member

Thanks x

5. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi Jaynie !

You will still be in ketosis, but the brine could make you retain water .
    Put it behind you, don't dwell on it and you'll be fine !
    CAROLYN x