1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pamelar5, 17 August 2009 Social URL.

1. pamelar5

pamelar5 Member

Hi guys,

Started SW last week but feel off the wagon on Thur after 2 nightshifts. Its not that i have no will power but i was under prepared.

However been out shopping today and im well prepared for this weeks nightshifts.

Anyway i need some advice. Im pretty up to speed with Red and Green but im struggling to get my head round EE.

If its free on G and R then its free?

We get one HEA and one HEB?

how do syns work? are they R or G?

for example i bought Low fat sausages that are 1syn on R and 4.5syns on G?

Any other handy hints or tips to getting it right would be appreciated.

Dont want to get stuck into this tomorrow and then realise ive been doing it wrong.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

1 A and 1 B, free food and syns. Take the smaller of the 2 syn values
    It is easy to follow
    Irene x
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

So you would count the sausages as 1 as that is the lower syn value
    Irene x
  5. cara08

cara08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    stick with it hun, i am 3 weeks in and now find it easy to follow and everyone is so helpful here x
  6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You and Irene are correct!

Handy hints for EE..... (I say this alot but it is pretty important!!)..... try to have a third superfree foods with each of your meals. SW say it's advisable for continued good weight losses!

Carrots, onions, tinned toms etc if added to a casserole/curry all count as the third superfree but if I'm having pasta or risotto then I tend to have a salad on the side as my third superfree.

Give it a go, the possibilities are endless.......
  7. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I started EE last week and it is soooooooooooo easy. Especially if you're eating away from home or having guests, which I did A LOT last week. WI this coming Friday, so I wait to see the results
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.