Help

martinc

Hi everyone, i am at the start of my second week, i lost 6lbs, very happy, i would like to know is it ok to play football/gym 2-3 times a week ( i am off work for 2 weeks so i need to do something instead of being home for 2 weeks), any advice will be much appreciated

thanks and good luck to everyone trying to loost weight

thanks

if you are used to doing football/gym I would have thought it would be okay. and well done on your weight loss so far :)

Doing too much cardio can put you in starvation mode and hold you fat stores but on the other hand there are many on the diet who exercise everyday and their fine go for it if you get a lower loss maybe do a little less??? Good luck for week two:)

I think you should listen to your body; it should be ok to exercise as its early days for you, but don't risk your health and if you feel tired stop. As the weight comes down you might find you feel less inclined to use up your energy, but we're all different so stay tuned to what your body says. Good luck!

Hi thanks for all the advice, i really appreciate your replys and this website aswell, i have another question, does lipotrim only reduce fat around the belly or is it from top till bottom?

thanks again

You will lose it all over!! And you don't get any choice where it goes from or in what order - I have (Had?) fat around my heart, I'm banking on that going along with the rest - but time will tell!

Back