Help

martinc

Hi everyone, i have a question, i had my second weigh in and lost 4lbs but i dont seem to have lost any fat, why is that? i knew in the first week i would loose the water weight then the week after it would be the fat around the body, i would appreciate any answers

thanks

do u mean waist size cause youve just lost 4lbs of something! give yourself time, its still early days. see what happens next week.

h x

Hi

im hoping this works as i am paying for it, thanks for ur advice, on the first week i lost 6 lbs, 2nd week 4lbs, very happy about it, i just physically look the same, thats why i am asking if this has happened to other people

thanks

Yeah, I think my waist still looks the same.
But people at work have said I look like I've lost weight.
It's 'cause you probably look too closely at yourself to see the difference.

You should measure yourself.
Or take a picture at the start of each week and compare those. You see the difference much more then

I agree with the other comments - try taking some before photos & taking measurements also! It's very difficult to see the difference in yourself at the beginning, especially if you have a long way to go. But, you'll be seeing it in no time!! My progress photos really helped me to see how much I'd achieved :)

Hannah

Back