• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help

joy1

Silver Member
you might have knocked yourself out of ketosis it depends what you had, so you may feel more hungry for a few days, however I know of some people who have done the same and a very minor blip and still lost weight come weigh day, so just carry on as normal and I am sure you will be fine.

S: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb
I've had a minor blip too, tried a mouthful of cake I'd made for my little boy. I've been 100% up till today (day 16) so just going to write it off and carry on as normal on my shakes tomorrow. I'm sure it won't effect the weight loss too drastically - afterall you stuck to protein and that's part of the refeed. Just get back to it too asap - I'm sure there are plenty of other people reading your thread thinking - ooh that's me, so don't worry x

MrsN

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb C: 17st4lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st9lb(3.59%)
I dont know what effect it will have but just forget it now and still to it 100% from now on and I'm sure you'll be fine.

lipgirl

S: 15st4lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I did exactly the same on week 3 at a bbq I stuck to meat only and felt really disappointed with myself. But the next day I picked myself up and stuck to it 100% and come weighing day I lost 2lbs which wasn't a massive loss but it has made more determined not to let it happen again. The main thing is getting back on it 100% put it behind you

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
S: 85kg C: 80kg G: 60kg BMI: 30.9 Loss: 5kg(5.87%)
It can work both ways- I had a packet of crisps on day 5 and felt so guilty after it this spurred me on to stay 100% after that.
Are you going to find it hard getting back to 100% ? I know some people have found it hard to get back to it after taking a break or starting to pick.
Personally I think its down to your motivation and frame of mind. If you are determined to get back to 100% I'm sure you will!
Good luck x

A Whole New Me - I Hope !

A Whole New Me - I Hope !
S: 17st12lb C: 15st6lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 2st6lb(13.6%)
Hi , Its Just A Blip - Im Sure You Will Get Back On Track ASAP
Good Luck xxx