Help

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by martinc, 28 April 2010 Social URL.

1. martinc

martinc Member

Hi guys, i am at the start of week 3, and i cheated, didnt each much, just a bit of bbq at a friends last day before hes off to serve his country, i would like to know is there anything negative that will happen to my body and i am gonna start being strict again

any advice would be appreciated

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

you might have knocked yourself out of ketosis it depends what you had, so you may feel more hungry for a few days, however I know of some people who have done the same and a very minor blip and still lost weight come weigh day, so just carry on as normal and I am sure you will be fine.

4. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    I've had a minor blip too, tried a mouthful of cake I'd made for my little boy. I've been 100% up till today (day 16) so just going to write it off and carry on as normal on my shakes tomorrow. I'm sure it won't effect the weight loss too drastically - afterall you stuck to protein and that's part of the refeed. Just get back to it too asap - I'm sure there are plenty of other people reading your thread thinking - ooh that's me, so don't worry x

5. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I dont know what effect it will have but just forget it now and still to it 100% from now on and I'm sure you'll be fine.

6. lipgirl

lipgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I did exactly the same on week 3 at a bbq I stuck to meat only and felt really disappointed with myself. But the next day I picked myself up and stuck to it 100% and come weighing day I lost 2lbs which wasn't a massive loss but it has made more determined not to let it happen again. The main thing is getting back on it 100% put it behind you

7. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    It can work both ways- I had a packet of crisps on day 5 and felt so guilty after it this spurred me on to stay 100% after that.
    Are you going to find it hard getting back to 100% ? I know some people have found it hard to get back to it after taking a break or starting to pick.
    Personally I think its down to your motivation and frame of mind. If you are determined to get back to 100% I'm sure you will!
    Good luck x

8. A Whole New Me - I Hope !

A Whole New Me - I Hope ! A Whole New Me - I Hope !

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(13.6%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi , Its Just A Blip - Im Sure You Will Get Back On Track ASAP
    Good Luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.