Help!

suebm

I am a disgruntled dieter. A failed dieter. I am 18 stone and 5 ft 2. I have in the past got to goal at WW but put it all back on over the years. I really need to do something because I am so fat and unfit and at 49 don't want all the bad health that goes hand in hand with being fat! (I already have high blood pressure!) I'm confused by all these lovely sounding diets. Do I do WW again based on previous success, or do I do Slimming world which sounds wonderful! Rosemary Conley sounds good too. I was thinking maybe a kick start by attempting the Cambridge diet for a while first? Any advice? If I lose weight fast will I end up with loose baggy skin?....and can I transfer to one of the other diets after a while without affecting any weightloss? :wave_cry:

hi.. as you have already reached goal once before, you know you can do it again, right? if you think slimming world sounds wonderful, (as opposed to rc which you say sounds 'good') give it a go! i'm on it now, my mum is too and she's been on ww before, i think she feels there's so much more freedom in sw, it's worth a go :) i'd recommend joining sw, the meetings are really motivational and there's no better feeling than being told you've had a loss that week, even if it's just 1lb :) as for the worry about loose baggy skin, try taking up brisk walking and maybe having a go on a wii fit, both great ways to lose a bit more weight and you can tone up at the same time :) and sorry, wouldn't be able to help you with the question about transferring between diets, although i'm firmly in belief that sw is the way forward!

good luck and hope you find the strength to stick to whatever path you choose :) xxx

I lurve SW - so much choice, so much variety and their magazine has sooooo much more reading and inspiration. However and whichever way you decide to do it, good luck! :)

Back