Help...

Salsalass

Next week (Monday) I start jury service for two weeks. I'm not worried about the eating bit as I can have a bar but how the hell am I going to drink my water! There is no way I will be able to drink 3 - 4 litres at night and obviously no way I will be able to do that during the court case. Any ideas ?

You may well have to drop to the minimum 2.25 litres and get down a good litre as soon as you wake up in the morning.

Saying that they can't stop you going for a wee!!

Just to let you know, I have done jury service twice, and the majority of time I spent in the waiting room, so had plenty of chances to go to the loo!

Even when we were actually in court they always stopped for breaks frequently! You will have to drink loads when you get home and spend the night on the loo!

Take plenty of magazines or books with you! Just in case you are hanging around!

Salsa

Like Angela, I did Jury Service and spent most of it reading books in the waiting room - in fact for the two weeks I actually spent only 3 days in court and even that wasn't full days as when you do get on a case they keep sending you out so they can do other things or discuss something you shouldn't hear. I would just go with the flow (pardon the pun) and drink what ever you can. A friend of mine did it recently and he just had to wait by his home phone to see if they needed him that day, in the end he never seen the inside of the courts:eek:

Hi Salsalass,

I spend quite allot of time in court as part of my job and I completely echo what everyone else has said (about the boredom and the water) !!!

X

Back