help!

pinkstardust

Hi everyone! hope the weightloss is going well :)

From this coming monday until the 1 of September I am going to be going to Cornwall to work for a month (I work as a nanny in london and the family I work for has a house there)
They live in a very small village and I think the shop there does not sell skim milk! How much of a difference will it make to make my shakes up with semi-skimmed? I don't drive so I won't be able to go to sainsburys, tesco etc.

I have done an order from boots for some ready made shakes and some bars, but I don't think I can afford to have ready made for the whole time I am there!

I am down to 9st6lbs atm and REALLY want to lose the 6lbs during the month I am there.

It won't make that much difference.

100ml skimmed milk is 35 calories
100ml semi-skimmed milk is 46 calories

Well done on your weight loss and best of luck shifting the last 6lbs.:happy096:

You could take some of the milk with you that is not in the fridge section in the shop. Can't remember the name of it but you just put it in re fridge a you need it x

MummySturt I did think of that! But I am taking the train down and need to pack enough for the month
Someone mentioned on here that the tesco own brand do a powder that you mix up with water? anyone know if its any good?

I would stick with semi-skimmed:) It won't really make any difference tbh.

hth Mel x

thanks everyone, i managed to get the local shop to get some skimmed milk in for me, and the lady im working for bought 2 massive ones in her tesco order so I should be sorted.
People keep commenting on how thinner I look, it feels great!

Back