Help!!!!

~Crooked Smile~

Silver Member
Help! Fresh hot delicious pizza has just been delivered to the office as a treat! Aaaaaaa!!
I cannot give in. I already went over a point last night and I'm going out for dinner tonight. And I could hit two stone loss on Saturday if I lose half a pound.
But sitting munching on my carrots is just not working. I can't even leave for a walk as I'd have to walk past the pizza! Aaaaaaaaaa!!

you can do it, just imagine it's all your worst flavours...won't be quite so tempting then!

then just think how much better you'll feel when you don't eat any!

Don't give in to the pizza, think about reaching your 2st loss at weigh in, that will feel much better than the pizza. Walk past it and go for a walk huni, guaranteed you will feel great about resisting it xxxx

Thanks so much guys :) I managed to resist and even took a quick walk instead, then munched some more on my carrots :)
Now I can relax and enjoy dinner tonight. well... as much as one can relax for a first date :/

Oooh, first date....have a great time.

Well done on resisting the pizza

Well done

Well done on resisting the pizza. It's someone's 21st here today and she broughts several tarts and cakes and plonked a plate with a slice of baked custard tart on my table.:eek: Tried to resist but ended up just eating the filling and throwing the pie crust away it was a very small piece so I can make up for it later but feeling very guilty now, so well done to you for the willpower.:worthy:

Oh if it had been right in front of me I wouldn't have managed to resist! I only succeeded cos it was down the corridor a bit! Last week somebody put a steak pie down on my desk infront of me and it was gone in minutes!!

Steak pies are very bad for making you eat them lol

So tell all, how was the date?

I know, mean steak pies!
Thanks for asking, it was really nice :) I'm not sure it will go anywhere but I felt good about myself and I felt thin(ish) and sexy, and it's been a long time since I felt that way :) I'm not really ready for anything anyway as I'm still not totally over my ex, so this was more about me just feeling good about myself. Which I did!!

Last edited:
Back