Help...

nickyk

First of all, lots of apologies for being a rubbish poster. I just generally forget, or read, meaning to reply and then run out of time and think 'i'll do that later'

Anyway, WI yesterday, a FANTASTIC food week even if i do say so my self, 100% on plan and willpower of steel resisting tables full of scrummy cakes at a tea party on sunday AND resisting the macdonalds that followed... got to WI in last night and the reward for my hard work....4.5lb GAIN :cry:

Gutted comes NO WHERE near close enough. Demoralised, Demotivated and just fed up now (also put 1lb on last week after, what i was sure was a good week, hence the extra effort this week to be extra good).

What do I do? I don't want to give up but I've lost all my willpower to stay on track I just want to eat anything and everything.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I don't mean to sound negative but to put on 4.5lbs something's going very wrong here. Do you have a food diary on here we can look at and maybe spot the problem?

A 4.5lb gain after a 1lb gain the previous weeks it seems to me like you are doing something wrong.

Have you made sure you're having 1/3 plate superfree (if doing ee), before you eat anything just double check it is free or the syn value of it. Are you weighing your hex's. Are you counting ALL your syns.

Yep post your diary & put in the title for people to check it's ok.

oh and also the week before had you been 100% and good - cos it might be a bad week catching up on you (ive had this happen!) xxx

Agree with Ellebear (hey hun) when im due on, and then on my actual * week I can gain between 4-7lbs! then I loose it the next week. Or if youve had a bad week it can catch up with you. i had a very bad week end of july, it was my 30th so i celebrated ALOT and then went to weigh in and I had put on 7.5lbs (yep in one week) 3 weeks down the line ive only managed to shift 5.5lbs, so it really makes sense of 'a moment on the lips, means ages on the hips' lol. if its not your * week then take a look at what your eating, it may be the odd snack here and there adding up, you really will benefit from writing down everything you eat, every day, helps me alot. xx

Back