Help

Janine 40

Hello Guys

I am looking for some motivation!! I have been poorly the past month with my chest and did not know i was ill until i went for my check up and the doc said my lungs were not working to full capacity so put me on steroids.

The problem is now i just cant stop eating and i feel rubbish for it, i just feel like i need to eat more at the moment, i am terrified to get on the scales!!

Thanks for listening.

J. xxx

sorry you have been ill. Maybe try to arm yourself with lots of SUPERFREE, you can stuff on that all day :) and it'll be aiding weight loss

((((Hugs)))) hope you get better soon!

Fill your fridge with lots of fruit and get in lots of mugshots for comfort, I never stop eating either ive just changed what I eat hehe x

sorry you have been ill. Maybe try to arm yourself with lots of SUPERFREE, you can stuff on that all day :) and it'll be aiding weight loss

RRR thanks very much for that, much appreciated. I will do that!! I will be strong!!! Lol.

xxx:)

((((Hugs)))) hope you get better soon!

Fill your fridge with lots of fruit and get in lots of mugshots for comfort, I never stop eating either ive just changed what I eat hehe x

Hello MummyEm

Thanks very much for your help and kind words. Much appreciated!! What are mug shots?? Can you tell i am blonde!! lol.

xx

Steroids are a pain in the backside in causing weight gain, so you are in the best place to combat that with your diet. Stuff your face with superfree, try and keep sensible portion sizes on the free and you should be fine.

Back