help

Its a VLCD Food replacement diet. You have either 3 shakes a day or 1 shake, 1 soup and 1 bar. Its purchased online.

No food, no alcohol, only packs, water, tea and coffee

................Common Christie give it a go. Look at peoples results on here and you will see it works. I would say prepare yourself for 2/3 days in the first week which are horrible........headaches, weakness, hunger & coldness.............then much, much easier after that. It is not a quick fix cop out, it is hard but soooooooooooooo worth it. xx

Hi Christie

Exante is a meal replacement system that you have instead of food, or you can just replace 1 or 2 meals a day with it.

The meal replacements consist of shakes, that are like milk shakes. Very creamy, not very strongly flavoured and not overly sweet, but really nice all the same. They come in Chocolate Vanilla Banana and Strawberry flavours and you just mix them with water.

Then there are bars, that are a bit like a sweet cereal bar, 2 flavours, Toffee and Nut (my favourite) and Choc and Orange.

Then there are soups that you mix with hot water, Chicken, Tomato, Vegetable and Mushroom flavours.

3 meal replacements give you around 600 calories a day, each one is around 200 calories. They are also low in carbohydrate, so will get you into Ketosis, which means that your body will burn fat quicker.

You can buy them online from the Exante website, the cheapest way is to buy one month supply which costs £104 with delivery. You can choose from a box of just shakes, or a mixed box that gives 1 shake, 1 bar and 1 soup each day for a month.

Some people do find it very hard to get started on it but its worth perservering with as the results can be exellent. For me personally i just have one shake a day for breakfast and then i eat low carb foods for my other meals.

Lynn you are fantastic at giving out advice!

Well done on your loss since May, wow that could be me in a few months

xoxoxo

Back