Help!!!

shell247

i am totally stuck, i've been trying to lose weight for 4 months and i've just yoyo'd up and down odd pound here and there.... i go to the gym three times a week, eat healthy and cut my drinking down from five nights a week drinking lager to one night a week drinking one or two glasses of wine and maybe one vodka and soda water......and still i'm putting weight ON!!!! the dramatic drop in drinking should have meant i lost at least a couple of pounds surely!!! i'm begining to think i have some disorder

Hi hun, sorry you're struggling so much. I find that when I spend longer at the gym the weight doesn't seem to come off as quickly as when I do moderate excercise and eat healthy food.

I would try to shake up your regime. ie think about what you're eating and perhaps try a week with no alcohol (if that's not too depressing! :D)

I hope you find something that works for you.

Hi and welcome. Are you still sticking to SW? You could start a diary thread and/or food diary in the SW section for support.

Irene xx

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss. Keep going and I'm sure the weight will come off.

shell247 said:
i am totally stuck, i've been trying to lose weight for 4 months and i've just yoyo'd up and down odd pound here and there.... i go to the gym three times a week, eat healthy and cut my drinking down from five nights a week drinking lager to one night a week drinking one or two glasses of wine and maybe one vodka and soda water......and still i'm putting weight ON!!!! the dramatic drop in drinking should have meant i lost at least a couple of pounds surely!!! i'm begining to think i have some disorder

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

Back