Help..

Funnily enough I was talking to my dad about scrambled egg and microwave v saucepan. I've always cooked it in a saucepan, and for a great many years we just didn't have a microwave and I can still picture my friends puzzled face when I said I had scrambled egg for breakfast. 'but you can't, you haven't got a microwave' was all she could splutter!

:D My friend did exactly the same when I offered to cook her scrambled eggs for breakfast. Needless to say she liked them better done in a pan.
They go too rubbery in the microwave!

xx

Just on the topic of plantar fascitis i have suffered with it dreadfully in the past and these are the things that helped

1) always wearing arch supports in all shoes (just the scholl ones from the chemist)
2) Before i get up in the morning writing the alphabet in the air with my feet to stretch them
3) Icing several times a day by rolling my foot over a frozen water bottle covered with a towel

Mostly now i am pain free but occasionly it flares up if i forget number 1 and i just do those 3 steps.

As for sneak peaks DON'T DO it they are meaningless. Hope you had a weight loss.

Coljack and Derby, thanks for that.. Derby, great tips and my friend is a physio and she suggested the same especially with the iced water bottle and rolling your foot over it. Thanks again xxx

Back