• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help! :(

Just had a bit of a lapse and feel really disappointed in myself :( have done so well for 11 days, much better than I have on any diet before but just felt starving all of a sudden and ate sweets and crisps! Also going out for a meal for my husbands bday tomorrow so that won't help. Has anyone else had a lapse and did it really ruin your weight loss for the week? I'm worried that now I've lapsed I'll feel like giving up (not much willpower!). I wonder if a day off will get my motivation back or if I will permanently fall off the wagon :( x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey Hun hope ur feeling better about it now. It's only natural to have a blip. I have never ever come across anyone who had got to goal without a lapse.

Think of it this way....if u weren't currently dieting and eating like that everyday you would be a lot worse off than u are now. I have a lot of friends who be good six days and purposely have a 'bad' day and they find it actually keeps them on track. Okay so the losses are a tad slower but Rome wasn't built in a day lol.

So please dont let it get u down and enjoy ur meal out 2moro xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks emz, just annoyed as was feeling so smug with myself for doing so well lol. But I know it's best to just get back on it, I've normally given up at this point! How are you doing on rc, when do you go up to 1400 cals? X

I'm getting on grand luvvie thanks. Glad ur feeling a bit more positive. I go up to 1400 on wed. Can't wait. Have nearly starved myself all day today so I can have a chinese tonight..lol. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins