HELP

Rachgleeson

Gold Member
Right, i seem to be going wrong somewhere with this xenical!! I am losing the weight which is absolutely brilliant, cant complain about that at all..I am in my 3rd week and for a few days now am starting to suffer with oily orange discharge (which i know can happen) i just dont know why its happening at the moment, because as far as i can make out i am being good and doing it right...Maybe i just cant see where i am going wrong, i dont know!!

I would appreciate any advice or tips!! I am desperate, i cant even pass wind at the moment with out it!! Has anyone else had this or is it just me!! :( Its starting to get me down now!! And i really dont want to have to stop the tablets!

Hi Rach, are you sure you're sticking to the 5% fat rule? It really shouldn't happen if you stick to the rules =/ All I can think of is maybe some of your snacks may not be within the rules. Was it you I read about that eats the Go Ahead snacks? Some of them aren't within the rules. I can't think of any other reason for it though, sorry!

Hiya,!!
are you using any kind of oil when you cook.? are you using things like mince meat..you really need to look at everything you put in your mouth.It all should be 5g of fat or less.
what kind of things have you had over the last few days maybe we will be able to help you a bit more.

Hiya,!!
are you using any kind of oil when you cook.? are you using things like mince meat..you really need to look at everything you put in your mouth.It all should be 5g of fat or less.
what kind of things have you had over the last few days maybe we will be able to help you a bit more.

No i'm not using any oil at all!! Not mince meat either.. I have a diary on here with the things i eat..

I dont mind getting it when i know i have eaten something i shouldnt. If that makes any sense!! I will just have to be extra careful now

i was gutted to find that things like special k and go ahead bars are not in the limit :( maybe its just in the system like you said. depends how fast they digest i guess

i was gutted to find that things like special k and go ahead bars are not in the limit :( maybe its just in the system like you said. depends how fast they digest i guess

Thats what i was thinking Sall, maybe the foods take long to digest and thats why i am still getting the side effects.. hopefully it will go soon :sigh:

I read somewhere that some people get the side effects a few hours after they've eaten, and some foods take up to 72 hours for the side effects to kick in, so maybe it's something from a few days ago. You've experienced them now though, so hopefully it'll make you more determined not to get them again :)

I read somewhere that some people get the side effects a few hours after they've eaten, and some foods take up to 72 hours for the side effects to kick in, so maybe it's something from a few days ago. You've experienced them now though, so hopefully it'll make you more determined not to get them again :)

This is very true hun, i dont like this feeling and i definitely will be watching everything more closely then ever now.. Thanks so much emma and Sall and Autumn

You're welcome, we're always here for you! :)

hiya rach.. Ive just read all the way through your diary and all i can see that what you are eating was bad was the pork chops..wenslydale.birthday cake and eggs. ( Have you seen how much fat is in one egg).. Maybe this is what made you poorly as it can be up to 72 hours ago that you eat something bad.and it effects different people in different ways..
is there anything else that you eat in the evenings that you dont write in your diary.?
You are doing really well with your weight loss. just keep picturing yourself in 6 months time from now. either dont have bad things in the house or if your cooking for your daughter.tell her to eat the pizza or it goes in the bin..dont have any tempation in your way..when i did weight watchers they told us to put washing up liquid on left overs before you put them in the bin.
keep up the good work. but be careful about the 5g rule.

When i had the pork chops i thought it might be risky even though i did cut all the fat off, not had them since!! I know the cheese was well bad, i shouldnt of eaten that at all!! My hubby cooked me the egg, for breakfast in bed and i felt terrible to say as i had already told him i couldnt have the bread as i had given it up!! Thanks for going through my diary autumn!! I dont eat anything else in the evening only what i put on here!! But i'm guessing it stuff from the weekend, so hopefully it will soon be out of my system and i can get back to normal :D

when i get sometime ill put some recipes up for you to try, At some point you will get bored of having the same stuff.i think the 1st week all i eat in the evening was new potatos, fish and savoury rice.. then i started looking for something different..
sometimes i have beans on toast in the mornings.without marg.bread is ok. also i have crumpets some mornings they are only 0.5g of fat per one. i have them with just jam.
chat tomo Rach.but dont let the temptation take over..lol its that naughty rach on your shoulder trying to get the good one into trouble.

when i get sometime ill put some recipes up for you to try, At some point you will get bored of having the same stuff.i think the 1st week all i eat in the evening was new potatos, fish and savoury rice.. then i started looking for something different..
sometimes i have beans on toast in the mornings.without marg.bread is ok. also i have crumpets some mornings they are only 0.5g of fat per one. i have them with just jam.
chat tomo Rach.but dont let the temptation take over..lol its that naughty rach on your shoulder trying to get the good one into trouble.

I had to give up the bread it made me bloated but i am allowing myself a w/w wholemeal pitta bread every now and then!! Naughty rach is never too far away unfortunately lol, but i will get rid for good soon!! Thanks again Autumn, look forward to getting some of your recipes!! :D

Back