HELP!!!

Safia

Gold Member
Hi everyone i havent been on for a while and havent been on plan for a while either. Today was meant to be my first day back on plan but i binged. I just cant stop bingeing. I have been feeling very guilty and hence havent been on here but after putting 7lbs back on the 14 i lost i know i'm heading the wrong way. I'm suffering for it too as i've had and still have really bad indigestion and heatburn. My tummy and throat feel like its on fire!

Um, so what can we do to help? Which plan are you doing? I'm doing EE, and tbh, as a previous binger I'm findin it brilliant. I'm eating so much that I'm not picking like I used to. Come on love, if I can do it I'm damn sure you can!! x

Come on here for some motivaton! :D Do you have a weightloss diary/journal on here to record how you're doing and feeling? I think i might start one soon, they're inspirational aswell, reading other ppls stories..it keeps me motivated.

Have a look at the thread about "if you think you're going to binge" (cant quite remember what the title is called sorry) but it might be useful, it has made me think about my reasons.

Good luck xx

I lost over 3 stone with SW about 2 years ago and have put about 4 stone back on! I kept trying to re-join over the last 2 years and get it off but it never worked and I wasn't committed........

When I joined AGAIN in Jan this year something had clicked - the mirror seems to lie to me and I manage to look in it and think - yea you look ok - just wear a long cardy and it'll cover those lumps and bumps - BUT I saw a photo of myself taken Christmas and I seriously don't even recognise myself and I look so so big.

I don't worry about weekly weight losses - I'm in it for the long run (2 pound a week will get me to target by August so I am matter of fact about it all - am not waiting to see change in my body or anything - just gotta do it attitude)

You have to find what makes you 'click' - feeling sexy? feeling in control? being more active? looking after/having children?

I read this the other day -

Choose your 'hard'
It's 'hard' being overweight
It's 'hard' dieting
Which one will you choose?

Sending a big hug to you xx

Oh and Safia - straight out my consultants mouth :-

'Don't give up on yourself - other people will. If looking back doesn't help (because you have failed before) don't look back - look forward.'

Back