Help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stephie, 30 July 2007 Social URL.

1. stephie

stephie New Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi everyone. I'm new to this so please excuse the completely sparkle free posting that might even be in the wrong place...
    The thing is I'm really struggling - I've been sole sourcing for one week as of tonight & have lost 10lbs. Good - except I came home & started eating cheese!!!!! Whats this about then? I havent stopped feeling hungry all week, but have managed by sheer determination & support from my lovely chap - until tonight. I fell upon the fridge like it was a long lost friend..!
    For goodness sake. How much damage do you think I've done? How has anyone else coped with being a complete pratt??
    You all seem fairly straight talking folk, so would you please give me some advice? Many thanks.:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucylu0802

lucylu0802 Got to stop eating!

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Stephie, stop panicing..... what's done is done.... no point in beating yourself up about it! Get yourself a large glass of water, go and have a long hot bath and forget about it.... If you beat yourself up then it will end up being a never ending spiral...

By the way FANTASTIC weight loss sweetie..... absolutely amazing!!

Lucy
    xxx

4. stephie

stephie New Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Thank you so much. You've made me cry! (in a good way!) I will do those things, especially the bath. Good plan.

5. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Well done on the week 1 weight loss, that's a great start :party0011:

The cheese probably won't do you much harm - they're low carb so shouldn't knock you out of ketosis, but obviously additional calories.

As Lucy said, distract yourself with water, a bath, a DVD etc and put it behind you.

Welcome to the forum :devilangel:

6. stephie

stephie New Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks. I'm climbing down the panic tree slowly. Thanks heavens for this site. Maybe the sky is not actually falling??...!

7. lucylu0802

lucylu0802 Got to stop eating!

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Stephie if you are still there, do you wanna go into the chat room? May keep us both entertained for a few mins??? Post back and let me know
    L
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.