Help!

stephie

Hi everyone. I'm new to this so please excuse the completely sparkle free posting that might even be in the wrong place...
The thing is I'm really struggling - I've been sole sourcing for one week as of tonight & have lost 10lbs. Good - except I came home & started eating cheese!!!!! Whats this about then? I havent stopped feeling hungry all week, but have managed by sheer determination & support from my lovely chap - until tonight. I fell upon the fridge like it was a long lost friend..!
For goodness sake. How much damage do you think I've done? How has anyone else coped with being a complete pratt??
You all seem fairly straight talking folk, so would you please give me some advice? Many thanks.:break_diet:

Stephie, stop panicing..... what's done is done.... no point in beating yourself up about it! Get yourself a large glass of water, go and have a long hot bath and forget about it.... If you beat yourself up then it will end up being a never ending spiral...

By the way FANTASTIC weight loss sweetie..... absolutely amazing!!

Lucy
xxx

Thank you so much. You've made me cry! (in a good way!) I will do those things, especially the bath. Good plan.

Well done on the week 1 weight loss, that's a great start :party0011:

The cheese probably won't do you much harm - they're low carb so shouldn't knock you out of ketosis, but obviously additional calories.

As Lucy said, distract yourself with water, a bath, a DVD etc and put it behind you.

Welcome to the forum :devilangel:

Thanks. I'm climbing down the panic tree slowly. Thanks heavens for this site. Maybe the sky is not actually falling??...!

Stephie if you are still there, do you wanna go into the chat room? May keep us both entertained for a few mins??? Post back and let me know
L
xx

Back