help!!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Kazz2011, 26 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Kazz2011

Kazz2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st1.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st11.7lb
    :cry:ive made a lovely ticker thingy but need the idiot guide to getting it posted onto my signature !!!!!!!!!!! arrrghhh driving me mad keep getting invalid file when i try to paste it!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. Kazz2011

Kazz2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st1.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st11.7lb
    Cheers will fire up the laptop and try again!! Took me that long trying to figure it out my battery went flat!!!! Lmao honestly my 12 year old could probably do it in 30 seconds!!!!!! Xxxxxxx

5. Sage-femme

Sage-femme Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    When you make the ticker it should give you a code underneath you copy it then go onto this website and go to 'user cp' and then 'edit signature' and paste the code and then save it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. Kazz2011

Kazz2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st1.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st11.7lb
    huh i was trying to paste it on the little box underneath the big empty signature box DOH!!!!!!!! hey ho its done now thanxs!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.