HELP!!!!!!

toonref89

Hi all 1st time poster.

I have been on LLT for 8 weeks and lost 52lb so far and I have only 4lb to go until RTM.

The problem I have got is that for the last week or so I have had massive salt cravings and had to physically stop myself eating cheese/cooked meat.

Is there any advice that you have to try and stop these cravings?

Hi. Have u tried the LL broth or boullion. They are both quite salty. I don't suggest you add too much salt to your soups because of the health risks but if u must a tiny amount should be ok. Too much salt will retain water and you'll get dehydrated.Sorry I can't be of any more help. Xxx:)xxx

Salted Peanuts?? Lol! Only kidding!!
I've seen a few recipies were ppl make a soup pack into crisps? And then u could sprinkle a wee bit of salt on them?
Well done on the weightloss!!
Xx

Well, I did LLT for nearly seven months, had 2-3 soups a day and absolutely loaded them with salt and pepper. Never had any hydration problems :)

Also depending on your BMI you might be able to switch to Lite (which is what I did recently), if your body is really telling you that it needs more.

I'm with Joiya, I like salt too. Always added it to my savoury packs. Had the bouillon -2 per day. I bought the LL ones while I was on LLT as I knew I'd have too much if it was the Marigold. I made sure I drank 4 litres of water per day though. Was on abstinence for a year - so you can do it too.
Good luck.

Im only on day 4 SB, but had 2 bars today, is that disasterous?

What do you think - ?
No, not disastrous, but I avoided the bars, they were too tempting for me!

A bit of salt is lower risk than being overweight! What you've done is amazing , you've done the race and the finish line is in sight - go for it! x

Back